Senior life center to host ‘seasoned’ job fair’
The Durham Center for Senior Life will host a “Seasoned” Job Fair on Friday, from 11 a.m .– 2 p.m. The event is for individuals 60 or older.
There will be representatives from:
- Center for Employment Training
- North Carolina Central University
- Allied Barton Security Services
- Express Personnel
- Durham Economic Resource Center
- National Center and Caucus on Black Aged
- City of Durham Department of Transportation
- J&M Commercial Cleaners Inc.
Workshops will include:
- 11 - 11:45 a.m. -- Interviewing Techniques
- Noon - 12:45 p.m. -- Resume Writing
- 1 - 1:45 p.m. -- Branding and Selling Yourself
There is no fee to attend but please contact Carol Diggs to register at (919) 688-6247 ext. 115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Durham Center for Senior Life is at 406 Rigsbee Ave in Durham. Shuttle parking is available from the parking lot across from Union Baptist Church, 904 Roxboro Street, Durham.