Woman’s Rolex watch stolen
DURHAM – A 31-year-old woman told police her Rolex watch worth $5,000 was stolen while she was in a building in the 300 block of North Roxboro Street. The theft was reported Saturday.
In other crime:
- Burglars hit Latin American Foods, a restaurant at 2502 Holloway St., and stole $500 on Sept. 26. A Duke Energy meter sustained $500 in damages.
- A shoplifter slipped out of a Walmart store on Glenn School Road Friday with a 32-inch Sony LCD television worth $278.
- A 27-year-old woman said she was robbed of $110 Sept. 24 in the 600 block of Fernway Avenue.
- Police are investigating the theft of a Samsung cellphone worth $500 from a home in the 400 block of Liberty Street. The theft was reported Friday.
- Burglars hit a house Sept. 25 in the 1000 block of Minerva Avenue and stole a $500 bicycle.
- Jewelry, $1,000, computer equipment and stereo equipment worth $2,525 were stolen Sept. 23 from a home in the 200 block of South Alston Avenue.
- Video games and an Xbox video game console were stolen Friday from a home in the 500 block of Hardee Street. Also taken were a television, router, two Dell laptop computers and shoes worth $2,790.
- A Samsung cellphone worth $250 and $3,300 cash were stolen Saturday from a vehicle in the 400 block of Blackwell Street.
Contact Keith Upchurch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-419-6612.