Man accused of armed robbery
DURHAM – Edward Fullard, 24, of South Alston Avenue was arrested Monday and charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and assault with a deadly weapon. He was in the Durham County Jail Wednesday under a $300,000 bond.
In other crime:
- Atyr Robinson, 28, of Palmer Street was arrested Monday and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Robinson was released Monday from the Durham County Jail on a $2,500 bond.
- Two air conditioners and copper pipes worth $1,200 were stolen Friday from a residence in the 300 block of South LaSalle Street.
- Burglars hit a house Sept. 11 in the 2300 block of Fitzgerald Avenue and took jewelry, ten $2 bills and a mahogany jewelry box worth $3,170.
- An Apple laptop computer worth $400 was stolen Friday from a vehicle in the 2400 block of McGehee Street.
- A basketball and CD case with CDs worth $550 were stolen Sept. 12 from a vehicle in the 800 block of South Duke Street.