Woman charged with arson
DURHAM – A 45-year-old Durham woman was arrested Thursday and charged with arson. Pamela Elaine Hairston of Potter Street was held without bond in the Durham County Jail.
Other arrests include:
- George Franklin Allison, 45, of Franklinton. Charged with second-degree trespassing and resisting a public officer.
- Cornelius Lee Baldwin, 31, of Southgate Street in Durham. Charged with taking indecent liberties with a child and misdemeanor probation violation.
- Johnnie Thomas James Jr., 69, of Rougemont Road in Bahama. Charged with driving while impaired and assault on a female.
- Victor Tyrone Kitt, 23, of Dunstan Avenue in Durham. Charged with assault on a female.
- Andre Amon Thompson, 37, of Horton Road in Durham. Charged with obtaining property under false pretenses, injury to personal property, felony larceny, giving fictitious information to an officer, carrying a concealed gun, possession of a firearm by a felon, purchasing a firearm in violation of a domestic order, driving while license revoked and driving with an expired registration card or tag.
- Dennis R. Yetsko, 34, of Spruce Street in Durham. Charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
Contact Wes Platt at email@example.com or 919-419-6684. Follow on Twitter at @HS_WesPlatt. Connect on Facebook at facebook.com/wesplattheraldsun.