Intent to sell marijuana charged
DURHAM – A Charlotte man was arrested after allegedly having marijuana in his possession along with other drug paraphernalia.
Donavin Seth Green, 21, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after being accused of having 42.5 grams of marijuana in 37 plastic bags along with empty plastic bags and a digital scale with marijuana residue on it.
Green was being held without a bond.
In other crime:
- Tina Tennelle Crockett, 34, of Lawson Street was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly waving a kitchen knife at a man before cutting his upper arm. She was being held without a bond.
- James Harold Daye, 31, of Berwyn Avenue was arrested and charged with felony possession of cocaine. He was being held with a $2,500 secured bond.
- Syrance Romel McNeil, 23, of Chalk Level Road was arrested and charged with assault on a female, battery of an unborn child, attempted larceny and injury to personal property after allegedly grabbing the pregnant victim and pulling her toward him, ripping the victim’s shirt in the process. He is also accused of taking the victim’s car keys. McNeil was being held without a bond.
- Terrence Leroy Robbins, 36, of Knightdale was arrested and charged with felony possession of cocaine. He was being held with a $1,000 secured bond.
- Sergio Zurita-Mendez, 31, of Mayfair Street was arrested and charged with assault on a female after being accused of grabbing the victim by both arms and forcing her out of an apartment. Tthe victim was scratched on her right hand. Zurita-Mendez was being held without bond.
- Johnny Ulysses Powell, 41, of Owen Street was arrested and charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle after allegedly stealing a black Sunny moped 50CC. Powell was being held with a $2,500 unsecured bond.
- Marcus Antonio Smith, 19, of Yorkfield Court, was arrested and charged with two counts of simple assault after being accused of shoving one victim in the chest causing her to slam up against a wall and of wrapping his arms around the neck of another woman and slamming her into a wall and hitting her in the face with an open hand. Smith was being held with a $5,000 unsecured bond.