Man accused of indecent liberties with child
DURHAM – A Durham man was arrested after being accused of getting into bed with two girls.
Senovio Quiquivix Delgado, 33, of Morreene Road in Durham, was arrested and charged with indecent liberties with a minor and sexual battery after being accused of taking off his clothes before getting into bed with two girls, ages 2 and 7.
Delgado also is accused of groping the 7-year-old’s upper legs and buttocks.
Delgado was being held with a $300,000 secured bond.
In other crime:
• William Marchello J.L. Walker, 28, of Horton Road in Durham, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell and distribute cocaine, possession of marijuana up to half an ounce, driving without license, possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of a stolen motor vehicle and having an open container of spirituous liquor. Walker is accused of having five bags of cocaine with a total weight of .4 grams, having a .25 caliber semiautomatic pistol in his possession along with a stolen 2009 Honda CRF 230 motorcycle and an open container of vodka. Walker was being held with a $40,000 secured bond.
• Alexa Danielle Mateo, 36, of Franklin County was arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, aiding and abetting larceny and misdemeanor larceny. She was being held with a $30,000 secured bond.
• Osiris Bonilla, 24, of Raleigh, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon after throwing a glass bottle and hitting a man in the back of the head. Bonilla was being held without a bond.
• Damian Shekerri Taylor, 34, of Raynor Street in Durham, was arrested and charged with three counts of larceny, first degree trespassing/remaining on the premises and communicating threats after allegedly taking three car radios with a combined value of $700 and trespassing on the premises of Beckham Tow and Auto on Hoover Road. Taylor was being held with a $5,000 secured bond.
• William Gregory Apple, 33, of Umstead Road in Durham, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, maintaining a vehicle/dwelling/place for a controlled substance, simple assault and possession of drug paraphernalia after being accused of having more than 28 grams of marijuana in his possession, assaulting a man by slamming his head into the ground and having a bong, plastic bags and a metal grinder in his possession. He was being held with a $3,500 secured bond.
• Vernon Kearny, 44, of Henderson, was arrested and charged with assault on a female, communicating threats and battery of an unborn child after allegedly punching the woman in the head multiple times and kicking her in the side and telling her that if he went to jail she and the baby would die. Kearny was being held with a $1,500 secured bond.
• Harlan Fenton Jones, 49, of Cecil Street in Durham, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon serious injury after being accused of assaulting a man with a black, metal baseball bat. Jones was being held with a $50,000 secured bond.