• On Monday, a resident on Mt. Bolus Road in Chapel Hill reported a burglary. The thief caused $100 damage to a window and took a Tupperware bowl and $100 worth of loose change.
• Bernardino Amayo-Altamirano, 22, of Snowcrest Trail in Durham was arrested Tuesday and charged with trafficking stolen identities and possession and manufacture of fraudulent identification. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $30,000 bond, along with an immigration detainer.
• Frances Renee Glasgow, 47, of Cheek Road in Durham was arrested Tuesday and charged with identity theft, obtaining property under false pretenses and felony probation violation. She was held in the Durham County Jail under $70,000 bond.
• Joe Kendrick Hardy, 36, of Alabama was arrested Tuesday and charged with trafficking synthetic cannabinoid and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for controlled substances. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $1 million bond.
• Christopher Devonte Majette, 18, of Chalmers Street in Durham was arrested Tuesday and charged with larceny of a motor vehicle, injury to personal property, breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, conspiracy to break and enter and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $100,000 bond.
• John Gary Roberts, 44, of Cassam Road in Bahama was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault on a female, false imprisonment, interference with emergency communication, communicating threats and assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $25,000 bond.
Wes Platt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-419-6684. Follow on Twitter at @HS_WesPlatt. Connect on Facebook at facebook.com/wesplattheraldsun.