Man charged with hit-run
DURHAM – Kenneth William Mack Jr., 19, of Dowd Street was arrested June 21 and charged with hit and run, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released the same day from the Durham County Jail on a $5,000 bond.
In other crime:
- Chris C. Mason, 35, of Moore Place was arrested June 20 and charged with larceny and second-degree trespass. Mason was released Saturday from the Durham County Jail on a $1,000 bond.
- Deborah Janice Jones, 54, of Price Street was arrested June 15 and charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury and simple assault. Jones was in the Durham County Jail Thursday under a $30,500 bond.
- Two watches and a bracelet valued at $6,400 were stolen June 21 from a house in the 100 block of Autumn Leaf Lane.
- Thieves took an iPad, GPS and $18 from a vehicle in the 2400 block of West Club Boulevard on Sunday.
- Twenty-two lottery tickets were shoplifted Tuesday from a BP convenience store in the 2900 block of Guess Road.
- Two lawn chairs worth $600 were stolen Sunday from a house in the 100 block of Canary Court.
- A bicycle worth $300 was stolen Monday from a building in the 200 block of West Main Street.
- An air mattress worth $75 was stolen Sunday from the 200 block of West Corporation Street.
- Thieves stole a tricycle and two bicycles worth $130 Sunday from a house in the 1200 block of Naples Place.
- Blood pressure medicine was among property taken Sunday from a vehicle in the 1100 block of Fern Street. Also stolen were car keys, a laptop computer bag, GPS, 20 compact discs and 1.5-carat diamond ring, worth a total of $855.
- A shoplifter took $200 worth of meat Sunday from a Kroger on Hillsborough Road.
Contact Keith Upchurch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-419-6612.