Mar. 16, 2014 @ 06:00 PM
- Dennis S. Adkins of Durham was arrested Friday and charged with trafficking opium and heroin. He also faces other drug-related charges for offenses allegedly committed in January and February. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $1.5 million bond.
- Brian J. Baker of Hillsborough was arrested Friday and charged with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, injury to personal and real property, and conspiracy breaking and entering felony/larceny and safecracking. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $300,000 bond.
- Demario L. Earls, of Durham, was arrested Friday on drug charges. He was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine for allegedly having four baggies of cocaine weighing less than a gram, with maintaining a vehicle a vehicle or dwelling place for keeping and selling cocaine and with marijuana possession. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $6,000 bond.
- Demetrius Gentry of Durham was arrested Saturday and charged with resisting a public officer and failure to appear on a misdemeanor. Other charges include cyber stalking, a misdemeanor probation violation and shoplifting and concealment of goods. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $17,000 bond.
- Michael J. Hufford of Oxford faced arson-related charges on Sunday after allegedly setting fire to landscaping under the Interstate 85 bridge at Red Mill Road. He was held in the Durham County Jail under $1,000 bond.