Two charged in heroin trafficking case
DURHAM — Police in Durham and Raleigh have charged two men with heroin trafficking.
Jesse Levirtus McAllister Jr., 45, of Durham, and Ronald Dennis Williams, 44, were held Friday on $1 million bonds in Wake County Jail.
Raleigh police arrested both men Thursday.
They charged Williams with seven counts of trafficking heroin, two counts of conspiring with McAllister to sell McAllister heroin, and one count of maintaining a townhouse at 1610 Briarmont Court in Raleigh as a place for keeping and selling drugs.
Warrants list Williams’ address as Briarmont Court in Raleigh, but an arrest report filed Thursday evening lists his address as 1510 Lakeland St. in Durham.
McAllister, who lives at 2911 Sprucewood Drive in Durham, is accused in the Durham warrants of six counts of trafficking heroin by selling it to a police informant Feb. 14 and on Tuesday.
Raleigh police accused Williams of selling heroin to McAllister on Feb. 14 and on Tuesday and Thursday.
In the trafficking charges against both men, police said they involved between 4 and 14 grams of heroin.
Man faces weapons, drug charges
DURHAM – Stanley Nathaniel Poole, 29, of Epperson Drive, was arrested Sunday and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver; possession of drug paraphernalia; carrying a concealed weapon; and possession of a firearm by a felon. He was in the Durham County Jail Friday under a $50,000 bond.
In other crime:
- Trever Rai Allen, 31, of Ross Road, was arrested Monday and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell or deliver, maintaining a dwelling for drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released the same day from the Durham County Jail on a $3,500 bond.
- Nathan Deon Harris, 18, of Atlantic Avenue, was arrested Feb. 16 and charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana. He was released Monday from the Durham County Jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Jerrod Spencer, 20, was arrested Feb. 16 and charged with common law robbery. Spencer was in the Durham County Jail Friday under a $5,000 bond.
- Jerel Alexander Brown, 16, was arrested Feb. 16 and charged with common law robbery. He was in the Durham County Jail Friday under a $10,000 bond.
- Demetris Holeman, 37, of Eva Street, was arrested Feb. 13 and charged with larceny of a vehicle and shoplifting. Holeman was in the Durham County Jail Friday under a $5,500 bond.
Contact Keith Upchurch at email@example.com or 919-419-6612.