Thousands in copper stolen
DURHAM – Copper wire worth $10,000 was reported stolen April 5 from the 100 block of North Corcoran Street. The victim was listed as Greenfire Development.
In other crime:
- A 30-year-old man said he was robbed April 13 in the 1000 block of West Main Street. He said his cell phone, house and vehicle keys, wallet and three credit cards were stolen.
- A $700 bicycle was stolen Monday from a building in the 600 block of West Morgan Street.
- Cynthia Denise Edwards, 43, of Dayton Street was arrested April 26 and charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury. She was in the Durham County Jail on Thursday under a $250,000 bond.
- Louis Arthur Toler, 42, of New Haven, Conn., was arrested by Durham police Wednesday and charged with possession of oxycodone, marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He was in the Durham County Jail on Thursday under a $20,000 bond.
- Kevin Terrell Thompson, 19, of Owen Street was arrested Monday and charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and receiving stolen goods.
Contact Keith Upchurch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-419-6612.