Robbery charges filed
DURHAM - Leverne McFadden, 47, was arrested Wednesday and charged with three counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery and misdemeanor larceny. McFadden was released Friday from the Durham County Jail on $1 million bond.
In other crime:
- Charles Franklin Partin, 26, of Pittsboro, was arrested Sunday by Durham police and charged with trafficking LSD, possession of a Schedule I drug and possession of mephedrone, driving while impaired, fleeing to elude arrest and identity theft. He was in the Durham County Jail Monday under a $1.5 million bond.
- Bernado Maurice Suitt, 21, of North Driver Street, was arrested Thursday and charged with assault on a female, carrying a concealed gun and misdemeanor larceny. Suitt was released Thursday from the Durham County Jail on a $2,000 bond.
- Preston Lee Clark, 24, of Fayetteville Street, was arrested March 29 and charged with breaking and entering.
- Quinissa Nichole Keith, 20, of Meriwether Drive, was arrested March 30 and charged with assault and battery and assault with a deadly weapon. Keith was released April 1 from the Durham County Jail on a $2,500 bond.
- Ryan Richmond, 18, of Chapel Hill Road, was arrested April 3 and charged with breaking or entering, larceny after breaking or entering, and possession of stolen goods and burglary tools. He was released the next day from the Durham County Jail on a $12,000 bond.
Contact Keith Upchurch at email@example.com or 919-419-6612.