Thieves take thousands in electronics
DURHAM – Burglars stole more than $13,000 in electronics and camera equipment Wednesday from a house in the 500 block of Sean Francis Way.
Stolen items include a camera, two camera lenses, four computers, two computer tablets and a CD player.
In other crime:
- Thieves snapped up dentures, $15, a driver’s license, spare keys and a Social Security card Jan. 23 from a vehicle in the 3500 block of North Roxboro Street.
- An Apple iPhone5 worth $600 was stolen Jan. 28 from a vehicle in the 3300 block of North Roxboro Street.
- A Pittsburgh Steelers jacket and hoodie worth $366 were stolen Thursday from a vehicle in the 200 block of East Pettigrew Street. A stolen book bag was recovered.
- Burglars hit a house Jan. 29 in the 2800 block of Bainbridge Drive and took a CD rack, Toshiba laptop computer, Toshiba flat-screen television, 100 CDs and necklace worth $2,060.
- A home burglary in the 100 block of Sharpstone Lane netted thieves two Apple computers, an iPod 2, Sony PlayStation 3, two video-game console controllers and an iPhone 4, with a total of $4,450. The theft was reported Thursday.
Contact Keith Upchurch at email@example.com or 919-419-6612.